Page Tabs

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

CHANGED

Has Jesus kissed you today?
Has He touched you in some meaningful way?
If not,then maybe it's time to pray
Until you get self out of the way.

For He is waiting for you;
Waiting with power to endue.
The All in All is waiting for you;
To bring you into and fill you through.

I have found when I have nothing to say
He will bring me to the closet to pray
Until I am so filled up that for the rest of the day
I can do only this one thing, give Him away.

Caught up even while in despair
I can leave all of my daily care
And be conformed by Him there
Caught up into Him in the air.

Having found the secret place
Led there by His amazing grace
To plead to Him my case
And see Him face to face

I am changed in a meaningful way
All because I redeemed the time to pray
Thereby getting self out of the way,
Yes, Jesus kissed me today!






1 comment:

  1. Your poem was truly inspiring! Thanks for your Words!

    T

    ReplyDelete