Page Tabs

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FIRE POTS

  Surrounded by chaos I shut my eyes to pray. Immediately I saw a vision of the Statue of Liberty with an actual flame burning and heard, "Yes there is a Statue of Liberty and this nation has sent its sons and daughters around the globe to take and defend liberty for others and yes, this nation has sent its sons and daughers around the globe to proclaim the liberty found in the Gospel. But I have My sons and daughters of liberty and I am filling them with the well springs of life and soon they will burst through the darkness, coalesce with the Light and fall back to the earth."
  Then I saw a map of the United States and fire pots falling as rain from heaven, first in northern Nevada, then in Kansas and Nebraska, then in Mississippi, then Florida and then the whole continental USA.
  There is more, infinitely more of God to be revealed to His Chosen in the Now of God. As the saying goes, "Get ready!"

3 comments:

  1. Hi Curtis! It's William. It is quite interesting that you posted this vision. Last Sunday at church, and for several weeks I have had a reoccuring vision of the Statue of Liberty, yet with actual fire in the torch, the same as yours. I want to thank you for this confirmation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi William. The vision was 1st seen in church during praise and worship on March 4th. I hae since gone back into it and written more of what the Lord was saying and is saying. Exciting times ahead for those willing to be in the NOW of God,

      Delete
  2. Hi Curtis! I want to thank you for posting this. I have had a reoccuring vision for the past three weeks of the statue of libery, the same way as you shared it here. This certainly is such a confirmation!

    ReplyDelete