Page Tabs

Monday, June 4, 2012

THE KING'S KINGDOM





While shaving this morning and reflecting on the first post made yesterday to my new blog I heard these words, “To whom much is given much is required”. I immediately dropped to my knees and asked for His forgiveness because the vision I had posted was received 25+ years ago and although I have shared the vision many times I have not lived up to what was revealed.
The Lord is impressing me with the thought, “Make your words few”, meaning do not embellish what He has said. He is more than able to make Himself understood to those who have ears to hear.
As I was driving to the office I was praying, “Thy Kingdom come…” and suddenly it occurred to me that the King has come and therefore the Kingdom has also. In another aspect it has never left from the beginning although Adam chose to show allegiance to another, the great usurper. Jesus has utterly destroyed (please understand this as a completed act) the authority of satan and his followers.
John 3:16 says, “God so loved the world…” all that he had created in the beginning, which includes man. So “He sent his only begotten Son”, who is the “exact representation of the Father”, “so that all who believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting Life”.  The Son waits in Heaven until His adopted and mature sons (Gr.  huios), restore unto Him all that had been stolen (Acts 3:21).
We have a mission and have already been commissioned to complete it (Matt 28:18-20). The word GO in verse 18 is an acronym for “God’s Ordination”, so go now in the authority of the Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment