Page Tabs

Monday, August 6, 2012

RESTING IN NOWNESS


In the NOW of GOD is fullness, completeness, joy unspeakable and freedom from the cares of this world and all of its present corruption because of the lies, lies and more lies.
            This morning (August 2, 2012) I awoke somewhat tired after wrestling with evil during the night and yet at the same time filled with a new and refreshed knowing of who my deliverer is.
My space was invaded while asleep by lies that I had cancer and heart disease. In my sleep I said an emphatic NO! Then something marvelous happened, as I was repeating the Words of healing and wholeness that are mine, still while asleep I was removed from self as I know self in my mind and a voice which was also mine but separated somehow began casting out, pulling out, throwing out and cleaning house of these lies and every thought that was trying to exalt itself above the knowledge of GOD (2 Corinthians 10:3-6).
So upon arising I was pondering what had occurred during the night and it came to me that I have been professing my agreement with Jesus’ words in John 17:20-26 that I am one with He and the Father. Based on His request of the Father, it was THAT NOWNESS which was fighting the battle. I was also reminded of the Word in Hebrews 4:12, “the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.” And, “NOW the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty” (2 Corinthians 3:17), and “He who joins himself with the Lord is one spirit with Him.” (1 Corinthians 6:17).
The battle is not mine to wage, it belongs to the Lord. He said I am His and to enter His rest. His rest is ever present in the NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment