Page Tabs

Sunday, April 20, 2014

THE LIGHT HAS COME

             At dawn's first light the True light of the world returned. We who have experienced the darkness and now have the light as our life do ever rejoice that the True Light is ever present and the darkness can no longer suppress the Truth. Resurrection Life was manifest that day and He who is that Life is never going away! Celebrate Life!
                So as I welcome the new day (every day is new) I now have a new practice. I seek first to go to my Father in heaven and the Son whom He sent and partake of a break-fast like no other. I go to the table of my Lord, my Master, my King as a servant-son to dine on the Bread of Heaven and the New wine. There, knowing full well that my Father has already planned my day, I inquire as to what He desires of me.
                Often He just says, "Rest here and eat and drink. I have a few things to work out before I send you". As I rest in His presence He reveals more of Himself and I take and eat. Often I realize that something is imparted but I have no idea as to what or when it is to be revealed to those outside.
                Since He is the one who created time He alone is in control of it and just as when time was fulfilled He sent His Son so now it is the same for each of us. We are sent only in the fullness of time to those on the time line to speak and to do of the Father's good pleasure.
                So, here I sit, typing these words as they are given, my ear ever attentive to what He has given me to hear.  I often begin to run ahead and think of words to type but by the time I get to the place where I thought they belong He gives to me a different word, one much more appropriate for the message He wills to convey. Through this process I am learning to ever lean not on my own understanding, though it be of a truth previously revealed, but to stay in the moment He has prepared from which I am to take of Him.

                This is the witness I now bring. As we offer our body as a living sacrifice we will come to depend wholly upon His Life that is alive in us by His doing, that we are endued with that life in order that we  ever live out of that Life to make Him known in the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment