Page Tabs

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

PROVIDED

So many words are made to make us focus on self rather than on Him. Provision has already been ordained. We hear that He will provide rather than He has already provided. We hear you can do this, you can do that. Jesus said, "Separated from Me you can do nothing".
                If you believe something you have already been given is not available to you until some unknown date in the future I submit you will never have it to make use of it. Someone once said, "There is no someday on the calendar."
                "All the promises of God are (NOW) yes and amen within Christ Jesus." God is a NOW God, an all the time God, a 24/7 God, and is ever present everywhere at once. I heard this word several years ago when I had need of something, "Ask Me, I'll do it." It is almost as if I had to give Him permission to move on my account to manifest the provision contained within the realm of the spirit (heaven) into this realm and all I had to do was ask.
                In meditating upon this I see that when we go to Him and ask aloud for something that we know He has and is willing to give we bring to light our dependence upon Him to do whatever it is within the spirit realm of heaven to manifest it into the earth while at the same time giving Him preeminence in our life to His glory. By simply asking anything contained in His name we honor that name. His name is "I AM".
                I AM deliverance.
                I AM salvation.
                I AM whole.
                I AM eternal life.
                I AM truth.
                I AM shalom.
                I AM One.
                I AM all you need.


                Have you heard the call to be one with I AM? If so, reckon it so! If not ask, He is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment