Page Tabs

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I HAVE A PREPARED PLACE



Heard these words and began to write:
I HAVE A PREPARED PLACE
                “Let it be known that before you were in your mother’s womb I had a place within Me prepared for you. No other can take that place for it is prepared for you only. I am now calling you into that place for it is there that you will be endowed and endued with all that you need to accomplish and establish what I have prepared for you to bring into this earth; that which is of the new earth. Trust Me in this endeavor with your whole heart.
                Be no longer timid. My word is at rest in you. You just need to rest in that word. The words I spoke of you before the foundation of the earth are more real than what you see and which have been defined to you as the earth. It is now-time. Immerse yourself within My word and I will reveal myself, not as I have before but greater, higher, deeper and as My word expands you then you in turn will be expanding the Kingdom on earth just as it is in Heaven. The end product you already know and see for I have allowed you to see the end when all is put together as one.
                Understand that I do require your full cooperation in order to fulfill these things I have planned for you and so lean not any longer on your own understanding. Know this without any doubt I love you, called you according to My purpose, and will most assuredly accomplish that which I have purposed. As you’ve heard before, your destiny is sealed in Me. All My thoughts toward you are good.
                You will know when you step into a new place that it is of Me because you will be full of peace there. You will sense the love like never before. You will be at peace and more comfortable in your own skin than you have ever been before. I said it and I will to do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment