Page Tabs

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

LIBERTY



The last couple of days I’ve been reminded of a vision I had last year while in worship. I saw a long line of people of all ages and gender walking in lockstep and locked arms in a straight line. Then I was caught up to see that they covered the earth and as they stepped forward darkness was being shoved off the earth. Behind them was a line of men with their arms behind holding on to a single long rod. Attached to the rod was a blank canvas.
                I began asking the Lord, “What does this mean? “ And then appearing on the canvas was a heading entitled Chapter 1 and underneath the title, LIBERTY, both written in cursive. I waited for the first paragraph to begin but nothing appeared and so it has been for the last year. The sense I get is that He has given each of us the beginning of our own book and its title is LIBERTY.
About twenty years ago I heard the Lord say, “I am making the leaders all over the world as one.” I questioned Him by saying, “How is that possible for we as elders in our little fellowship cannot agree on many things?” He responded, “I will cause all their eyes to see only Me”.

                “THE Lord is the Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”  2 Cor. 3:17 NASB and “But the one who joins himself with the Lord is one spirit with Him.” 1 Cor6:17 NASB.

One thing is for certain that He who keeps his mind stayed upon Him will be at peace with and in writing that book because the Word is already forever established by Him in the heavenlies.
                If you have believed you’re free within Him and you believe and accept you are one with Him then as a New Creation you get to write your own book for it is “out of your belly” and “out of your heart” that come the birthing of “those things that be not”.
                The end result is that all those who write their book of life from within Life will ultimately join with the Last Adam to usher in the New Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment