Page Tabs

Thursday, September 19, 2013

ILLUSIONS



I’ve seen magicians perform some amazing illusions through the years. But these guys have nothing on Christians for we have been given authority to speak things as though they are.
                All things are possible to those who believe. So if you believe there are hindrances to your receiving from God then there will be hindrances. 
                Several days ago while in prayer for someone I love very much I saw by the Spirit walls all around us and yet these walls were, except to the eye of the spirit, invisible. Then upon realizing (by the Spirit) they were illusions they immediately went away, disappeared and in their place was open space freedom in brilliant light. The light of revelation is a brilliance that never hurts the eyes for it is out of the love of God.
Then I heard the Lord say, “The only reason those “things” were there was because you believed they existed. You created the illusion. When the Holy Spirit revealed to you the Truth they had to leave. Lies (and liars) cannot stay in the presence of Truth.”
I then began to pray in the spirit. The next day the person was freed and I was overjoyed at what had been revealed to me. And so it is with every hindrance, every blockage and every stronghold.
Another thing I discovered during these events was that I had been meditating on the love of God and that the love of God had been given in full measure when I believed and received Jesus Christ my deliverer and all that was now needed was for me to accept that full measure. With my heart I received faith (Jesus) but with my mouth I proclaimed my deliverance. When I agreed with Truth and spoke, the lie simply was removed. He who joins himself with Christ is one spirit with Him.
We must come to Him not because He makes a demand but because He is ever holding out His open hand to take ours and lead us into the Land. His is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory. Hallelujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment