Page Tabs

Saturday, September 7, 2013

RETICENT



I do not know at this moment if I have erred, been held back by a lack of confidence within me or whether the Lord has chosen this time to release some things He has given me over the last several years, but I’m confident in this, that as I seek to look full on into His face He will reveal Himself even more. When we see Him as He is we shall be changed from glory to glory.
                Last fall I attended a one day conference which was to be directed to those who wanted to know more about healing. My motive for going was not specifically for that but was to know more about those who were doing the teaching. There was some worship and then teaching about healing and a break for lunch.
                The conference resumed with worship and all of a sudden the leader began praying and prophesying over Israel. As I entered into that message I had several visions and words. I have shared these on a few occasions with others and in home meetings with not much of a reception. However, after reading the September 6, 2013 Generals International Prayer Alert on The Elijah List I am persuaded to “write the vision” and the words of what the Lord had given me regarding Israel. God is the one who promotes His message so I give all to Him and His performing to accomplish. To hold back anything of the Lord at this point in my opinion is “missing the mark”.
                All the visions were with eyes closed:
                The first vision was that of a cloud coming out of the mountains in Israel like a flowing river and surrounding Jerusalem (the place from which emanates and radiates wholeness and completeness). The cloud is the same cloud of protection that has been with Israel since its escape from Egypt and now includes the prayers of the saints of those joined with Christ.
                The second vision was of large shields being stacked upon one another and joined side to side as high up as the eye could see and placed upon the borders of Israel. (2 Sam. 22:3)
                Then I heard, “These borders will be expanded and increased to those foretold by the prophets of old.” (Ex. 34:24)
                The third vision was that of many eagles flying and coming to perch upon a silver lining of the clouds around Israel with faces pointed to what I sensed at that time was the East and heard these words, “My prophets are spying out the land”.
                The fourth vision came some twenty minutes after the others when I saw a lion enter the room, come up to me and sniffed like cats do. He said, “Go ahead, you know you want to,” meaning it’s OK to touch His mane. As I did He said, “I am going to walk beside you.” (Rev. 5:5)
                It becomes clear that, as we are often prone to say, “God is in control” because “He looks after His Word to perform it”. He is now looking for those and to those that will agree with His Word and pray for the peace of Israel.

His servant – Curtis Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment