Page Tabs

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

MUCH IS BEING SAID



MUCH IS BEING SAID of the grace of God today and that certainly is as it should be. I was introduced to His greater grace about eighteen years ago when I was accused of something I did not do by my supervisor and it was documented in my personnel file.
The following morning I was driving and really angry and screaming (we all know God is hard of hearing) to let God know how I truly felt about the matter. After some minutes I paused and heard, “Are you through?”
I paused and then replied, “No I am not!”
And He said, “When you are, then we can talk.”
I broke. With hot tears rolling down my cheeks I said, “I just do not understand why they can’t see me as I really am.”
He then said, “Why can’t you mete the same grace that I have meted you?”
I replied, “You want me to forgive.”
He said, “Yes.”
I did. Right then in the car, while hot tears were rolling down my cheeks I realized that I wasn’t mad at the person; I was really made at God. More hot tears accompanied this time of repentance.
When I got to work the air was fresh, clean and all of the past was blown away. I released all of yesterday and God stepped in.
By grace, through Jesus I was delivered because “God so loved”. Now it’s my turn, for out of His abundant grace freely given I have now freely received. Know this: the now of God never leaves, never fades, never fails for He not only is in the now, He is the true now that forever is.

No comments:

Post a Comment